Playing the Game of Google is a four-week webinar where I am going to share all of my insider secrets about how you can get your website to the top of the search engines and capture the free traffic (and the revenue) that can come from search engine optimization.
I’m Doug Motel and I’m an online marketing expert and a coach. I’ve been helping large corporations and small businesses to profit from the web for over 14 years. These absolutely proven search engine optimization techniques have helped my clients dramatically increase their visibility. Clients of mine have obtained appearances on Oprah, CNN, The View and mentions in major publications like the Wall Street Journal to name just a few results.
You may not have the budget to hire a search engine optimization company right now but the truth is once you know the tricks you can do a lot of this stuff yourself.
WEEK 1 – Understanding Google
• Why Google matters for your business
• The only search engine optimization terms you need to know
• How Google spiders through a website and analyzes it for rankings
• What is required to get a site to the top
WEEK II – Keywords
• 6 Steps for getting the right keyword phrases
• The best web sites for discovering which keyword phrases will catch customers
• How to get keyword phrases into your current content seamlessly
WEEK III – Content
• How to create search engine friendly content for your site
• How to optimize your existing site’s content
• How to write new optimized content
• About other types of content
WEEK IV – Getting Links
• Why link building is important
• Define link building terms
• How to analyze links for their value
• Tips and suggestions in link building
• Dos and don’ts in link building
Tuesday, May 3rd 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Tuesday, May 10th 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Tuesday, May 17th 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Tuesday, May 24th 10:00 – 11:00 AM
“Doug’s efforts led our web site traffic to soar from 1,000 visitors per month to over 35,000 visitors per month in just first nine months”
-Robert M. Bernstein M.D.
“Doug Motel provided information that was highly useful for the growth of our members’ bottom lines, while skillfully entertaining them in the process—and that is no small feat. His topic could make anyone’s head explode, but he was so dynamic and entertaining that, at times, the only exploding the group did was with laughter.”
– Ann Melious, 2010 Conference Coordinator, Empire State Tourism Conference.
“This was easily the most valuable and informative presenter that we’ve ever had at the Rosendale Chamber, or perhaps any other Chamber at which I’ve attended. He is incisive, clear and deftly logical is his business comprehension and use of electronic media to create buzz and manufacture product awareness. His own real case examples were compelling. This was the ‘real deal’, and it was a privilege to have box seats for the evening. We cannot wait to have him back again at the Chamber, and hopefully, on-site at our offices. Thank you so very much!”
- Sean Griffin, President, Rosendale Chamber of Commerce
Make a great investment in your business now for only $295